1. blows air to accelerate the drying time of waterborne and solvent paint coatings. It amplifies the air intake thanks to the venturi air injection principle
2. Recommended working pressure is 2-6 bar
3. Flexible: Handheld or stand mounted. Has an independent adjustable air intake valve to control output. It is ergonomically designed for precise positioning and comfort. It also has an easily removable stainless steel air intake filter to prevent contamination
4. Rugged: Made of corrosion resistant polished aluminum alloy or 316SS
Windjet air knife air consumption
windjet air knife curtain diffusion
Windjet air knife Advantages
1. Quiet working in most application
2. Minimal air consumption
3. 40:1 air amplification
4. Uniform airflow across entire length
5. Variable force and flow
6. No moving parts - maintenance free
7. Easy mounting - compressed air inlets on each end and bottom
1) automotive industry: for blowing extra water, cooling liquid, dust, crumbs, etc., and spraying, cooling, drying and dust removing before plate spraying.
2) the electronics industry: electronic circuit boards in the assembly before the rapid drying.
3) canned drinks and bottles: beverage bottle label, inkjet or packaging, bottle or bottle of water and attachments blowing.
4) The chemical industry: before labeling or packaging, the surface chemicals or moisture blowing.
5) Food and medicine: in the manufacture or packaging before the water and attachments blowing, or bagging before opening and bag dust removal.
6) Metal industry: blowing away coolant or other liquid from metal surface. Surface drying or cooling before Yu Paoguang, electroplating and spray painting.
7) Rubber and plastic industry: blow off the surface dust or chip. Drain or dry before injection. Product cooling after injection molding.
8) Printing (inkjet): inkjet, before printing dust, debris, water vapor blowing, or used in ink quick drying.