SCB bare shaft side channel ventilators are a blower without motor. This kind of design are much suitable to portable useage. The drive mechanism is powered by combustion engines or hydraulic engines.
Mostly have three ways to drive the blower:
A. the direct drive by using a V-belt to drive.
B. work with a separate electric engine/ motor.
Both are can reach a high speed and get a higher capacity
|Model No.||TH 713 B No.1|
|Max. Airflow (m3/h)||320||380||440||530|
|Max. Pressure (mbar)||190||190||160||130|
|Max. Vacuum (mbar)||190||190||160||130|
1. lightweight due to use of aluminium
2. corrosion-proof aluminium
3. friction-free operation, thus no wear to the ventilator
4. oil free, thus no maintenance
5. feature noise-dampers as standard, for low noise levels
6. universal gas pipe connection at inlet and outlet
7. large choice of capacities and pressures
8. vibration-free and pulsation-free operation
9. multiple uses in pressure or vacuum applications