Air Inlet: 2'', 2.5'', 3'' mm (can be customized)
Open Mouth Width: 0.3mm-8mm
Type: Coanda effect. water drops type
Advantage: drying length reaches 400mm
Material: Stainess steel 304/316
Package: Packed in Carton
Company: SCB Vacuum Tech Limited
Product name: Waterdrops Air Knives For Industrial Blow off
Air knife is a kind of tool to cleaning and drying material in the industrial field. For Jet mouth air knife, usually used for blowing water from the cans and the irregular material, after cleaning and drying, then will be much easier to make coating application.
Except Jet type air knife, we have normaly stainless steel air knife, aluminimn air knife, Coanda effect water type air knife, spider air knife, ring air knife for cleaning blowing linetype material.
The wind blade has a strong wind curtain, which can be used for various blowing and wind cooling applications. All air knife can be used for blowing in addition to steel, aluminum alloy profile plane of dust, moisture, blowing in addition to the moisture on the surface of beverage bottles, cans and other packaging bottle blowing product on the surface of the dust and impurity removal, residual liquid, water on the outer packing, and the conveyor belt cleaning. In the compressed air supply conditions, air knife can meet the mostly application.
Detail suggestion will be according to the material you need drying, the effected required when using air knife in drying system.
Here sharing some air knives application for your reference:
1. The automotive industry: used for blowing in the manufacture of additional water, cooling liquid, dust, debris, etc., as well as steel plate spray before cooling, drying, dust.
2. The electronics industry: electronic circuit board drying fast before assembly.
3. Canned drinks and bottles: beverage bottle label, inkjet or packaging, bottle or bottle of water and attachments blowing.
4. Chemical industry: labeling or packaging, the surface of chemical substances or water blowing.
5. The food and medicine in manufacturing or packaging, the moisture and attachments or dust blowing, bagging and bag before opening.
6. Metal industry: from the surface of the metal blowing coolant or other liquid. Rolling mill emulsion blowing. Yu Paoguang, plating, painting process before the surface drying or cooling.
7. Rubber and plastic material industry: blowing dust or debris from the surface of the product. Dry before extrusion or injection. Cooling after injection molding.
8. Printing (ink jet): inkjet, pre printing dust, debris, water vapor blowing, or the use of rapid drying ink.